
We went to the DI and picked out those stylin dresses in the first picture. And yes I look really tall because I am and Kim is short, we were quite the pair. In the second picture, I remember we put tutu's around our legs to make them look bigger. I prefer the ropes tied around the pillows in the first picture for the "roll" effect. I have achieved that on my own now. And you gotta love our 80's hair!
6 comments:
Lookin Good. Oh the 80s hair.
So fun seeing pictures from back in the day!
And yes, I too, know what it was like to always be so tall and tower over my friends!
Tell Kim to start blogging! : )
Sweeeeet pics. I never knew my wife was sooo hot. These are some great pics that I haven't seen before. Thanks for sharing!
Dustin
Great pics!! I don't think I even have pics of me on Halloween in HS. Even if I did, I haven't figured out how to scan pics in (plus they are probably buried somewhere at my parents')
Lara!!
Yes I get a friends and family discount..I have been meaning to tell you about it. I have hooked up a few friends here and there so any time any Marriott that you and Kirk or whoever would want to go stay at let me know because I usually get a really good discount!
What fun memories to look back on. I don't even think I have any pictures from when I was younger. Love the 80's hair.
Post a Comment