Is that really Kirk? He makes such a pretty girl! It kind of scares me you look just like my husband in that picture! Wow how funny! I can't tell you how hard I laughed!
Lara, hey I love your blog especially the "old school" pics. I do remember the halloween pic, those were the good ol days! Thanks for sharring!!! have a great day! love kim A.
6 comments:
What a great picture! I love all these pictures and stories from your past :) So how long have the two of you been together in total?
No offense but..EWWWWW!!! I like you guys better the way you are! HeHeHe
Is that really Kirk? He makes such a pretty girl! It kind of scares me you look just like my husband in that picture! Wow how funny! I can't tell you how hard I laughed!
How fun!!!
Lara, hey I love your blog especially the "old school" pics. I do remember the halloween pic, those were the good ol days! Thanks for sharring!!! have a great day! love kim A.
I love your costumes, how fun.
Post a Comment