Yes, all those boys are asleep. There was no posing or pretending going on for these photos. In fact, I bet my husband won't think his picture is quite as funny as I think it is.
I am not sure who wore out who, but love how my boys fell asleep cuddling their weapons. They weren't even watching TV, they all just laid down and went to sleep. Ethan eventually got tired, but he slept in his bed, smart kid!
2 comments:
I am amazed they all fell asleep! What a cute picture- did dad wear the boys out or the boys' wear dad out? Maybe both :)
I am not sure who wore out who, but love how my boys fell asleep cuddling their weapons. They weren't even watching TV, they all just laid down and went to sleep. Ethan eventually got tired, but he slept in his bed, smart kid!
Post a Comment