Thanks for the tag Josy. I am just not that interesting, so I changed it from 9 things to 5 things. Here goes...
These are in no particular order
5 Favorite TV Shows
1. The Office
2. American Idol
3. Dancing With the Stars
4. Cold Case
5. Biggest Looser
6. Project Runway
5 Favorite Restaurants
1. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
2. The Riverhorse
3. The Cheesecake Factory
4. Coco Cafe
5. Olive Garden
6. Los Hermanos
5 Things That Happened to me Yesterday
1. Went to the doctor for my cold sore
2. Talked on the phone with my sister
3. Laid in bed because I felt sick
4. Cut David, Jacob, and Ethan's hair
5. Made soup for dinner
5 Things That I am Looking Forward To.
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas
3. Christmas Shopping
4. My son's birthday
5. The weekend
5 Things on my Wish List
1. A new desk
2. A clean and organized house
3. A cleaning lady to help keep the house clean
4. A stable economy
5. A family vacation
5 People That I Tag
1. Kaitlin
2. Samantha
3. Trisha
4. Alleen
5. Michelle
4 comments:
Hey you took off your cold sore picture. haha. I'm sorry about that. Is it doing better today? But by tagging me on this I just do what you did right? I'm new to all this...sorry.
I was wondering what was going on when Los Hermanos wasn't on your list. But I thought of you when I put it on mine! :) But I did the same thing...after I posted it I thought of so many things I wished I would have put instead. I miss you guys though!
That was so fun to read, I feel like we like a lot of the same things.
I still need to do the quirks, I had forgotten all about it.
You would have to tag me. Ok, I guess I better get on it. I am already so behind on my blog it is sick.
Post a Comment