
This is what humidity did to Kirk's hair in Japan. I hope it does not do the same to mine! We were planning our trip to Japan with some friends who are familiar with Japan. Kirk dug out his mission photos and I couldn't stop thinking about this one. I love it! I have such fond memories of my mission and I look forward to re-visiting a little bit of Kirk's with him. I know he loved his mission as much as I loved mine.
4 comments:
How fun!! Paul would be jealous.. he has been there and loves it! also the linguine line on your last post really made me laugh haha you silly girl!
I am laughing soooo hard right now...woohoo Kirk...(that's supposed to be that sexy whistle thing!)
Hahahahahahaha. Nice hair! If the humidity does that to your hair too will you please take a picture?
Did you not have humidity hair issues in Brazil? As much as I loved my mission, I hate every picture because my hair was horrible.
Post a Comment