So last night I went to weight watchers and I lost 4.6 pounds! I was even wearing jeans, which apparently is a big no, no. The ladies there were all commenting about it. But I was wearing jeans the first time I went, so I figured no big deal. I need to really be good this week. The second week is never as exciting as the first.
There really isn't much else going on around here. We are looking forward to a lazy conference weekend. However I am dreading the soccer games tomorrow, it is just soooo cold! I have a missionary reunion this weekend. I will probably go to see my mission president and his wife, but since all of my companions were Brazilians, I don't really know anyone else. I don't plan on hanging out for very long. But I am hoping to get a dinner at either Los Hermanos or Brick Oven out of the trip;) Let's just hope I can find a babysitter, should of done that sooner.
3 comments:
Congrats on the weight loss! That's a lot!
Lara congrats that is so awesome!
Congrats losing weight! I'm really jealous, I need to get going on that... I just love food too much! I know what you mean about the weather, we are getting so sick of it! I always get cabin fever this time of year, I can't wait for it to warm up!
Post a Comment