Monday, June 29, 2009

New Shelves

Saturday was a busy day.  I ran 10 miles, went to a family baptism and luncheon, picked out a new paint color, painted a little room in my basement, and went to IKEA where I bought these awesome shelves.  I am loving them and they fit my space perfectly.  I keep thinking of lots of other spaces where I might want more of these.  I can't wait to get organized and fill it all up.  But then it won't be as pretty.  

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I have been eyeing those shelves for about a year. How long did they take to put together. I can hear my husband's cussing already.

Amy B. said...

So you guys are feeling better?...and we have the smaller shelves in the black and I love them!

Sam and Josh said...

That looks great, did you bolt them to the wall?

rachel said...

I LOVE the color of the walls!!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

10 miles...you rock!!!

Survivor of Seven said...

I want a room that color. Maybe I should start repainting? HA! not on your life. But I still want a room that color.

Trisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trisha said...

**Sorry, I had some typos in my first comments. Should have proofread before I posted it. Ü
Wow! Good for you. I love feeling productive, and it sounds like you had a very productive day.
I LOVE the color and those shelves are very nice. Great job! I need to have you help me on the decoration in my place.

scraphappymama said...

I've been thinking of getting some of those shelves. One day. I miss you. I should come up to go running with you. It's too hot here. I think Texas must have somehow matriculated down to Hell because it is seriously that hot. Hope to find myself out of this heat soon :)