Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wax On, Wax Off

Today I got my eyebrows waxed for the first time.  It was the first "wax" I have ever had.  Once in awhile I pluck out a stray, but that is it.  My eyebrows don't look much different.  That is why I am not even going to post a picture, you probably wouldn't notice.  But there is a subtle difference and I like it and the waxing part didn't really hurt.  The area around my eyebrows is so clean and soft.  I think I will do it again.  I might even get some other areas waxed, upper lip, chin, and maybe someday even a bikini wax, who knows? 

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I love eyebrow waxes. It just feels so much cleaner.

And I can't wax my upper lip. I break out.

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Survivor of Seven said...

Too much information!!!