Saturday, July 18, 2009

It's Finally That Hot!


Last year sometime we came home from our Saturday morning run hot and exhausted.  We crashed on my front lawn, turned on the hose, and laid on the grass.  Needless to say with the wet spring (or non-existent) that we had, I wondered if it would ever be that hot again.  Well today it is that hot.  After running this morning, I was ready to lay down and have someone spray me off.  I wish we had a boat or a swimming pool because I don't really want to do anything else.  It is too hot!  

3 comments:

MiKell said...

Hi Lara,
I wanted to thank you for getting my blog started. It has been so much fun to journal about my family, and to see what everyone is doing in their life. I was jealous to read that you went on a long run. My chances are looking really dim to pull off the marathon, after taking 2 weeks off with the flu. Maybe we will meet you at the finish line and cheer you on! I had to get a new name for my blog because I spelled princess "pincess". I am retarded. The name I chose (pretty lame) is emmaellaandkate.blogspot.com.
we'll miss you tonight.

Sam and Josh said...

So true. You have to run before the sun comes up to survive.

rachel said...

I have to walk in the mornings at 5:30! Even as the sun comes up, I am already miserable...