Isn't music just wonderful? Every time I hear "Viva La Vida" I will think of the summer of 2008. Not only did I run to that song a lot, but we always heard it at Seven Peaks. I still love that song, but I am wondering what will be the summer song for 2009. I just updated my playlist with a few new favorites, but what are some of yours?
5 comments:
I love the song Human by The Killers..it's a great running song.
I wish I could contribute, but the only thing I seem to listen to is Hannah Montana and the wiggles. I really need to take some control back over the radio!
I am embarrassed about this, but I do love Lady Gaga's Poker Face and Flo Rida's Spin Me Right Round.
Congrats on your run!! That is amazing...and I just read up on what happened with Kelsey and I'm glad she's doing so much better! I am loving the group Angels and Airwaves right now...
My kids were really getting into the "cha cha slide" yesterday at the waterpark. I wanted to join them, but would have totally embarrassed myself.
Post a Comment