Unfortunately Ed (the Bachelorette) wears short shorts. Holy cow! What was he thinking? That would have been enough for me to give him the boot. Forget the rest of the night, I am not sure what really even happened because I couldn't bear to watch it. Short shorts, no chemistry? Buh-bye! Ed is giving me a creepy vibe. I am still excited for the finale, looks like it might be just as interesting and the Bachelor.
5 comments:
I was so bored last night that I fast forwarded through most of it!
Ed is my favorite and I think he's just being silly...and making fun of himself...I love him!!!!
Ed gives me a creepy vibe too. And yes those shorts...just say no to mankinis! I think she had the most chemistry with Reid, but he blew it. I'm hoping he'll come back and tell her he loves her.
That was the sickest show yet. I had such great hopes that she wouldn't act that way. (After I watch the finale) I am swearing off this show and the Bachelor. It's fun until the fantasy suite episode and then it's just plainly yucky and disgusting! Can you imagine being that close to someone and then dumping them within hours????
And you are right, those shorts were disgusting. Maybe the big secret at the finale is that he is gay...
Post a Comment