I must confess that I love Miley Cyrus' new song. I saw the video last night on TV. Not so impressed with her, but I do still love the song. Another new love is
Smart Cookie. I had heard about their cookies and they lived up to all the good things I heard. If you love cookies, and I do LOVE cookies, you will have to check out this place. I still need to take that cake decorating class that I have been meaning to do, (but it happened to fall on the same night that my husband has Young Mens) but I would also like to learn to frost pretty sugar cookies. Does anyone have any tips for me?
*Miley's new song is on my play list if you haven't heard it, check it out!
3 comments:
My husband brought Smart Cookies home from work this week for the first time. They were delicious! I told him that is a good way to spoil me a bit when he gets the urge. Mmmmmm!
Ashlyn has all of her music, and is always wanting to listen to her in the car, I like her music my favorite song of hers is butterfly fly away, and I do like her new song!
I love cookies, I am going to have to check it out!
I must say I like the new song to. I have it on my IPod and I say I bought it for my 5 year old, but really it's for me. As for Smart Cookies--I better stay away, they sound great. I've never heard of them, so we must not have them in Vegas.
Post a Comment