Does anyone else have this problem? My boys obviously don't know how to smile. Mostly just the twins, but with Ethan's missing teeth, he is just as goofy. This is just painful.
Saturday my boys played in their piano recital. It was sooo much fun to watch them. All of the kids who participated are friends and neighbors and nearly all were boys! We live in such a great neighborhood. I am grateful for all of the wonderful friends and neighbors that we are surrounded by.
After viewing the first picture, this was our second try, not sure if it was much better.
Afterwards, we were treated to yummy food and the boys couldn't keep their hands off of the piano. Love this picture!
1 comment:
I will have to get the name of your teacher! I love all the boys gathered around the piano and that's something you just don't see everyday. I would love to get Conner started, but he's just not sure.
Post a Comment