Friday, May 28, 2010
I Am Happy
One of my very favorite things to do is bake or cook in a clean kitchen, wearing an apron, and listening to music. My ipod died awhile ago. My little nano was old and served me well, so well I didn't realize how much I missed it when he was gone. I recently got a new one, an i touch to be exact and it does more things than I will ever have time to figure out, but the most important thing is that it plays music for me. So today I am baking brownies (those alone make me happy), wearing my apron and listening to some sweet tunes (thanks to my little sister for loading up my ipod with more music than I will ever listen to). And I am happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ooh me too! I especially love to wear mine when I am cleaning the house...its makes it more of an enjoyable task!
It sounds like a wonderful day! I need an apron!!
Lara, you are the best! Thanks for the yummy brownies, I loved them so much that I ate three of them!!
Your a great friend :)
Post a Comment