Thursday, May 13, 2010

What I Thought Was Cute Is Actually Disgusting!


Remember when this happened?  I was really heart broken when my kids destroyed all of those eggs.  They were such a pretty shade of light blue and I just thought it was so neat that the birds had made a nest on my door.  We recently discovered another nest in a different wreath I had on the door.  It quickly filled with 4 eggs.  I was busy preparing for our vacation and never got pictures.  The kids have been really excited this time and careful not to hurt them.  

When we got home from our vacation, we had little things that barely resembled birds.  Again I was busy and didn't get a picture, but today I did.  They are starting to look more like birds.  And they are disgusting!  There is bird poo everywhere and it was all I could do to even take pictures, it makes me sick.  I am dying to throw the wreath in the garbage, clean the door, paint it, and retire all my spring wreaths.  Of course I won't do anything until they are gone, but it is killing me!  Nothing about these babies birds is cute.  And yes, that is bird poo that you see all around them and on my wreath, gross!

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

Birds are cute for about 5 seconds.