Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lost

Tyler lost his first tooth.  He will for sure be the child who complains that we don't have any pictures and didn't document anything for him.  And it is all true.  Except that is the only thing he should be able to complain about because coming in at the end has some serious benefits as well.  I feel bad that he maybe lost a little childhood as well.  He is just starting the tooth fairy thing as his older brothers are just deciding she doesn't exist anyways.  It doesn't really seem to phase Tyler much.  Today on the way home from school he told me that while he was snooping around in my night stand looking for a DS game, he saw part of his Christmas present, so he knew what he was getting.  And it was a gift from Santa!  Now he tells me.  I'm not sure if he is putting it all together, but I'm hoping he doesn't lose his childhood too quickly.  

No comments: