Tyler always wants to sell things. And by things I mean the junk in his closet. Saturday he casually visited with the neighbor and sold her a rock and a bouncy ball for $2. He asks constantly to have a yard sale or lemonade stand. So we set him up a little stand hoping to catch a few kids on their way home from school. I not sure whether he really likes to sell things or he just really likes to spend money. Either way I have a happy boys who is a few dollars richer!
1 comment:
What awesome, priceless pictures!! And what a great mom for setting him all up with the poster, cookies, lemonade container-thingy... where did you get that, btw? I want one! : ) I sure wish you lived on my street - I would have loved to give him some business!
Post a Comment