Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Ethan!!!

 Ethan is 9 years old today!  We are so lucky to have him in our family.  He is a sweet, smart, and kind boy!  He is having a little birthday party this year so I went to Target to get some invitations.  Things have been crazy around here and I thought that would be easy.  I picked out the ones that I thought he would like and I was so excited to show him.  But he was disappointed, he said, "I just like the kind that you make better."  So I returned those ones to Target and made some for him.  I was happy to do it and I'm glad little things like that make him happy.  I love that little man!
Kirk has been in New York, so we were glad to have him home again!  Especially when he brings me surprises:)  He is the best!

We have had a lot of fun the past couple of weeks and I am way behind on blogging.  Hopefully after the holiday I can get this blog going again...

2 comments:

Survivor of Seven said...

Next time Kirk goes to NYC and wants to go to Tiffany's, tell him to take dad on the trip too!

Lisa said...

Kirk, you stud muffin!! What a good man, bringing jewelry home to your wife!
And could that kid of yours get any cuter? He's going to be a heart-breaker. All those boys of yours, actually! Good genes, you two!