Friday, April 13, 2012

Thankful

I have said it before, but I am so thankful that my boys have a place where they can go free and practice being boys.  They can shoot guns, ride four wheelers, hike, and get dirty.  It is so nice to see them place when we are in Rockville.  Ethan and Tyler took to killing lizards, I finally had to tell them to just shoot bugs, I felt bad about all the lizards they were injuring.  


Then they decided to try and catch lizards, which is a lot harder than shooting them.



Rockville is always so refreshing!  It is such a nice change for us.  
When we got home, the kids were still out of school on Monday for Spring Break.  It has been such nice weather, that I have a few windows in my house open.  On Monday I was in my bathroom getting ready for the day and could hear all the kids outside playing.  I live in such a great place.  I love that all four of my kids can play safely outside and find friends to play with.  It was so much fun to listen to all the kids. I know my boys will always have fond memories of playing in the streets and homes of my wonderful neighbors.  We are so blessed for all the wonderful things we enjoy!

1 comment:

Amberlin Gefrom said...

I love Rockville too. Such a nice play to just get away. I especially love the videos that are made with Mike and the kids! :-)