Sadly this 4th of July was the first one where none of us ran the race:(
Next year we'll be there! With the holiday falling mid week like it did, it made things a little more difficult, but we still had a blast!
I love that when we are in Richfield, especially on the 4th, this is acceptable transportation! The boys love it too!
After the festivities, we left for Lake Powell. We missed the fireworks in Richfield, but saw some good ones in Page, Arizona and from Antelope Point Marina as we made our way into Page for the night. Next up-a Lake Powell post. I will get caught up!
It took a lot out of me to post those pictures of my baby Ethan. I sat and stared at them for a long time and wanted to shrink my little man back down to pocket size. I am not baby hungry, but I sure do miss having the boys be my little babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment