I love getting a visit from Nicole! It doesn't happen very often, I'm glad she has family in Utah so I get to see her once in awhile!
Tyler earned a high yellow belt in karate!
He also got lots of pokemon cards this summer!
We had a blast at Seven Peaks!
Reggie loves to sunbathe. Kirk took this picture and sent it out as a text to friends and family saying "R.I.P. Reggie..." It was a joke, but our sweet friends came right over with yummy popsicles!
Fishing in Fishlake with family
Tyler finally starting losing some more teeth!
It certainly helped his pokemon funds!
More fun at Seven Peaks...Ethan was the only one of us brave enough to tackle this slide.
Lots of fun at the Demolition Derby. Ironically Ethan was not brave enough to tackle the carnival rides after being the bravest at Seven Peaks!
David and Jacob get braces:)
We went to Rodizios!
More fishing at Daybreak...
Reggie enjoying a nice quiet, clean house after the kids go back to school!







No comments:
Post a Comment