Arriving in Florianopolis, walking off the plane...
Brazil makes the best churros, they are filled with caramel. These little churro bites were our favorite!
The view from our hotel in Florianopolis.
I will never be able to get enough of these falls, they were amazing!
My mission home in Florianopolis.
On our way to Lages, we stopped half way at a little convenience store for snacks.
In Portuguese the word for Friday is sexta-feira. Kirk thought this abbreviation was funny!
Walking from the bishop's house down the street to where I used to live.
My little house.
Luran's bedroom. We took this one for our kids to see.
The Muzeka family's backyard. This picture doesn't do justice for just how steep their property is.
Well, that is all. Now I have months and months of blogging to do in order to get caught up, but I had to finish documenting this trip. If only Brazil weren't so far away...


No comments:
Post a Comment