Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Chile

Sunday after church, we headed back to Florianopolis and flew out early the next morning to pick up Kaitlin.  It was her P-day and we literally got to go to her house and pick her up, it was awesome!  We went from one side of the continent to the other.

Her mission was beautiful!  We stayed in Vina del Mar right on the coast.  We were there all week and then on Friday, we drove to Santiago, stayed there, went to the temple, and flew home.  It was neat to see Kaitlin's mission.  It was fun for me to be able to understand more than I bargained for.  

Me in the bottom right corner with the hair blow dryer in the hotel!  I've never seen one like it!

We ate lots of yummy gelato in Chile, but I wasn't so sure about the guacamole covered hot dog.  I think I'll be ok the rest of my life without one.  By the time we got to Santiago, I was ready to get home!  I missed my family and husband!

No comments: