Monday, February 9, 2009

Sometimes I Forget...

Today I went to Costco and used my coupons. There were some good ones. And it went a lot better this time. Last week I went there and had my cart half loaded up before I realized the coupons hadn't even started yet. Lucky for me I realized this before I got the the register.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I have just been reading through your blog and feel like I know you now. I loved reading the "25 random things." I have to laugh about what you said about Troy Bolton, let me tell you why. I went to elementary school with your husband. Let me tell you every single girl was in love with him! He was the "man" in middle school as well. I have many a friend whose hearts broke whenever he had a girl friend! Probably you don't see that so much once you are old and married and he probably doesn't sing to you in a tree house, but I am telling you, back then he was kind of the "Troy" of Ashman Elementary!

rachel said...

Hey Lara,
Sorry it's been awhile. Tony took me a way for a few days and I'm just getting back to reading blogs! Your 25 list was cool- it's so fun learning new things about you! And sugary cereal for dinner sounds just right to me- I served chocolate cake a few months back... I was Conner's hero for a while :)