Saturday, February 28, 2009

Some Things I Love...


Today I am in love with this bedding. If money were of no concern to me, I would paint my room green and order this bedding. I love it! I love the crisp white and the refreshing green. Of course money is of concern for me and I will not be ordering this or expecting to order it anytime soon, just daydreaming.

Today I went running. I LOVE running. Yes, it is hard. No, it is not even fun when you are trying to get up a hill. But it has its moments. A big moment is when you are done and you just feel so darn good! I love it!

Today I also thought about how much I love my neighborhood. We have some really great friends. I feel so blessed to live among them. And as far as running goes, I don't think I could live in a better place. There are some great places to run. And most of my neighborhood runs. So even though I can't keep up with them, it is fun to be outside exercising and see so many people, many of whom I know.

Ethan got to have a sleep over at this cousin's house this weekend. I love him and miss him so much! Our family is not the same when it is not complete. He is in good hands and I am sure he is having a great time, but I really miss him. I love being with my family. It is the best!

Modbe just came out with new swimming suits. And they are super cute! As usual, they are actually cuter in real life than online. I am not going to do parties anymore, but if any of you are in need of a suit, I can still get them. And I will pass along my discount to you. Just click on the link to check them out and then let me know.

The sun is shining today and it is so pretty. Even though it is cold outside, it looks beautiful. Yesterday I sat on my couch for about a 1/2 hour, just soaking up the sun. I love it and need it.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That bedding is gorgeous!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

what a great post and Lara I am seriously so impressed with your running and maybe one day you can get that bedding..where is it from?

Lisa said...

Okay, I hate to bother you again about your cute desk, but is there an online link to it anywhere? Like wherever you got that picture of it that you posted? I've been searching RC Willey forever and can't find it! I'm sure I have no money for it now since I'm saving for our anniversary trip, but we're trying to figure out how to move the kid's computer upstairs from the basement and that desk seems to be the perfect size to fit in my kitchen... : ) Anyway, sorry for the hassle! : ) And can you believe I've never been to Gardner Village? I know, I need to get out more...