Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happiness

Yesterday I ran into a friend at the grocery store. She used to live in our ward and then they moved into a brand new house. A big brand new house. She is a sweet, humble, and hard working person. I asked how they were doing and if they were still in the same house. She said that they were, but that she didn't know for how much longer. She mentioned something about foreclosure. I felt so bad. But she is sweet and positive and said, "My husband is working, my children have testimonies, and we are happy."

That just puts it all in perspective. I have been nervous about this economy. We have been SOOO blessed so far. But I know it won't last for ever. But I guess as long as we have our testimonies, we can be happy. I love my little family and hope we can remember what is most important as tough times come. I know they are coming, I just can't shake the feeling.

On a lighter note when Tyler left for preschool this morning he said, "I love you too Mom, have fun!" It is fun to have a little break, but I sure do enjoy having him around, at least most of the time.

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

It is stressful right now! I'm so glad we didn't end up listing and selling our condo, and moving into something bigger. I don't think we could afford it with my husband's hours being cut back.