Wow I am so impressed with you. You are one amazing woman. What time did you go? I am so grateful for WiFi in the hospital it helps me to feel connected to the outside world.
Haha when I read your title I almost broke out in song. You know the song right? Haha. I'm glad you did it by yourself though! Was it as bad as you thought?
Twelve MILES??? You are amazing! I work out every day, but I just can't imagine running 12 miles. How do you do it? um, what is gu? I'm so techno-unsavvy....
8 comments:
Yay!! Good job. Believe it or not running by yourself gets easier too and it really helps to build your mentality!
Wow I am so impressed with you. You are one amazing woman. What time did you go? I am so grateful for WiFi in the hospital it helps me to feel connected to the outside world.
Haha when I read your title I almost broke out in song. You know the song right? Haha. I'm glad you did it by yourself though! Was it as bad as you thought?
Good job on the run. That is impressive. I am hangin in there at 3 miles.
Twelve MILES??? You are amazing! I work out every day, but I just can't imagine running 12 miles. How do you do it? um, what is gu? I'm so techno-unsavvy....
You are so awesome, I wish I could be more like you. I bet it has been hard to run without Amanda, she would be a fun running partner.
Way to go. You are awesome.
Denise, gu is an energy gel that you eat. It helps keep you hydrated and most importantly, it contains caffeine:)
Post a Comment