Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cousin Camp 2009

We just had our 2nd annual Cousin Camp.  It was crazy and the kids loved it, so I guess it was a success.  Cousin camp for us consists of a new matching shirt, playing together, doing crafts together, watching a movie, and having a sleep over.  And there is always a lot of noise and a lack of sleep.  This year was especially fun when I lost my camera (my son hid my camera because he was mad at me) and missed lots of picture opportunities.  Highlights this year were the bug catching jars from oriental trading (the kids caught all of the bugs in my yard and left none to eat all of the flies, who are now all in my house, driving us crazy!), the water slide without the water, and new cousins who got to stay overnight for the first time. 
David

Tyler

Jacob

Ethan

Emma and Ella

Rebekah (a second cousin) and Ethan
All of the cousins who couldn't wait to get outside and play in the water!

Getting ready for crafts!

 

6 comments:

Amy B. said...

So fun and I love the shirts...

Amy B. said...

Oh and I forgot...we can't ever have a dog as long as we have Grady...he is really allergic to them (and everything else for that matter)...so no puppy for us!

Dave and Kristin said...

What a fun thing to do! I bet they all had a blast! I wish my sisters would get on the ball and start having kids so we could do the same thing.

Our family said...

Looks like fun. I love the shirts; I think I'll have to steal that idea from you next time.

Laura Marchant said...

Wow! Please tell me you had help, lol!

Candace said...

What a fun idea and way to keep everybody aquainted even when you live apart!