Monday, July 6, 2009

Denied!

I just tuned into the Bachelorette last week for the first time.  I could not believe that she kept that Wes guy.  What an idiot!  Thank goodness she finally got rid of him.  As far as I know (and I haven't watched all of the seasons) that is the first time I have seen them reject the "fantasy suite."  How refreshing!  I kind of liked Reid, but I have not watched all season so I don't know much about any of the guys.   What do you think?  

2 comments:

Amy B. said...

It's ED all the way!!!!!!!

Trisha said...

I am commenting a little late on this post, but Reid has been a front runner in my book from day one. I also liked Michael & Jake who are now gone...as is Reid. :( I have never been a fan of Ed (especially after those shorts!) and therefore hope that she picks Kiptyn in the end.