Monday, July 6, 2009

Inspiration

I believe that inspiration is all around us.  The past couple of weeks have been enjoyable as I have been able to see it working.  I know Heavenly Father loves all of his children and of course He is looking out for us and helping us along the way.  I know there are some days when I don't feel this way so I decide to blog about it so that I can look back and remember all of my blessings.  A few of my blessings include-conversations with friends, a simple phone call, finding a good sale (you may laugh, but I believe it was inspiration), and family.  

3 comments:

Amberlin Gefrom said...

It is true and Happy late birthday Ethan! every time you post things about him it just makes me laugh. I love the feirce and competitivness he is having

rachel said...

I completely agree about the good sale :) Nice post, Lara!

Sam and Josh said...

So true and if you hear of good sale be sure to keep me posted.