We are going to my parents house today. And you know what I am looking forward to? Guitar Hero. Especially the song "Middle". I have it on my ipod and listen to it as I run and ever since I have played Guitar Hero, my fingers want in on the action. I can't wait. With a little practice, I might be able to beat my mom:)
*I just added the song to my playlist, if you haven't heard it before, check it out, it's a good one.
5 comments:
funny, funny. I guess I had better go practice today instead of cleaning the bathrooms :)
I was thinking about you yesterday! You haven't posted in a while.
Have a great Guitar Hero day!
I still have never played Guitar Hero. I almost got it for my Wii, but decided against it in the end. Maybe that is a good thing. I am unproductive enough as it is.
Sounds fun... maybe I need to come to your mom's house & learn how to do that game. I've NEVER tried it! Have a fun Holiday weekend.
You can come to my house and play. My kids love it.
Post a Comment