Well, I am another year older. Saturday I went running and felt so stiff. I was complaining to my husband when a friend overheard, she reminded me that I was a year older. If that is a sign of things to come, I would rather not have another birthday! But this year was great. I think we have started a tradition of celebrating at the Cheesecake Factory with my grandma and niece. We did it again this year and it was just as nice. We all share the same birthday, it is so much fun!

Later that night we went out as a family. We had to pick up a few things at Gardner Village, so we ate there and checked out the witches. It was a great night and fun to be together as a family.
I was overwhelmed this year by wonderful friends and family who made this one of the best birthdays ever!
4 comments:
Happy belated birthday, Lara!
Happy Birthday, Lara! How cool that you share a b-day with your Grandma and niece. :)
Happy Birthday Lara! What a fun tradition. I love that place!
So glad you had a great birthday. You deserve it and you are going to keep running for a long time. Keep me posted of any good runs:)
Post a Comment