Last night when I turned on the TV, I saw our president giving a speech. I like to be informed and I like to know a little about what is going on, but I can't stand to watch those speeches, regardless of who is president. I'd rather my husband watch the speeches and then tell me about it. It sounds like last night was pretty interesting though. Anyway, before I had the chance to change the channel I looked at our president and the only thing I could think was, he needs to fire his make-up artist. I thought he looked really weird. Did anyone else notice that? Or was it just me?
4 comments:
hahahah your so funny Lara!
HA! I could answer that, but I didn't watch the speech. I'm like you...I generally turn the channel. Hey we missed you last night at book club. It's the only chance I get to see you! I hope everything's going well :)
Like you, I don't watch either, regardless of who it is. I think all politicians are smarmy.
Haha you would notice that!
But....it's your birthday in a few hours! :)
Post a Comment