Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Weekend of Firsts

The boys got to see their Grandpa's ranch for the first time.  It was HOT and DRY and DUSTY!  I would not fit in with all of these boys.  Me+dirt and dust=bad news!

Ethan and Tyler relieving themselves during the football game.  Hopefully this was a first and a last:)

Jacob and David got to play in their first real football game.  It was pretty intense, but they had a great time!
Jacob is #48 and David is #58

We went and looked at a boat with my brother and his family.  Then we bought a boat with them.  We are soooo excited!  I love boating.  I don't love being pulled behind a boat no matter what the apparatus is, I guess I better change that.  But I do love being on the water, swimming, and riding in the boat.  Next summer will be a lot of fun for us.  This will be a first for all of us!

3 comments:

Our family said...

What?! A Malibu no less! I love the way they look, especially their towers. She's a beauty. I'm so excited for you. How's Kirk recovering from his last experience, btw?

Kaits said...

Jealous! Lara all I can say is that if you have a wakesetter now, you better try wakeboarding haha. But I'm excited for you guys...it's a sick boat!

Lisa said...

Sweeeeeeeet!!!