Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Farmer In The Band


Today I was driving in the car with Tyler.  The radio was on when I started the car.  We just started down the hill and Tyler said, "Hey Mom, I could be in that band because I know how to play that instrument."  I wasn't sure what he was talking about so I listened to the song, it was "Piano Man" by Billy Joel and the instrument was the harmonica.  He does love the harmonica and had just been playing it around the house.  Although he doesn't know any songs, he doesn't sound that bad either.  Later, on the same outing he told me how he wanted to be a farmer when he grows up.  He has told me this many times before.  This time he said, "I want to be a monkey farmer!"  I wasn't sure what to say except that there isn't such a thing.

4 comments:

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Your hawaii trip looked so fun! Yummy pancakes! and when I was at the wedding I asked Ashley who was the little boy running around with Jaxson and she said Tyler..I was like holy cow he has grown so big! :-)

J.J. said...

LOL, Tyler is such a cutie, I can't believe how grown up he is.

rachel said...

He is adorable! So glad your Hawaii trip was fabulous. Oh, those banana pancakes look divine...

Amy B. said...

We got a Nikon D3000 and I really like it...it does a good job for what I need...but, I would really like a better zoom lens...I hear it's all about your lens and not so much about the body of the camera...I have had so much fun learning how to use it!