Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Name Them One By One

  • I am grateful for my family.  We have had a blast recently playing games with my brother and his wife.  It is so nice to have family close by (including my sister who lives downstairs, does dishes, and mows the lawn)
  • I am grateful for the gospel and the principle of fasting.  I don't implement this enough in my life and I am always so amazed at the blessings that follow when I do.
  • I am grateful for my kids.  I got to visit their school last week and really enjoyed seeing them, their successes, and their projects.  I have really loved their new school.
  • I am grateful for my husband's job.  Yes he does have to travel, and yes it is really hard sometimes, but we do reap some benefits.  

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I really need to spend more time being grateful.

J.J. said...

How long is your sister living with you? I bet it has been so fun to have her there, and someone to always hang out with.
You are so lucky to have been able to go travel with Kirk, and see the places that you have been able to see. I would love to be able to do that.