
Today I am grateful for
- Second chances. I really feel like I have been a bad mom lately. I have a strong desire today to be better, to spend more time with my kids and enjoy them more. I need to stop what I am doing more often and give them the best of me. Sadly, they usually get the worst of me after I have worn myself out doing other things that seem important at the moment.
- My husband. He is in London. Absence makes my heart grown fonder instantly. It is amazing how much I take for granted his presence. He is my best friend and I much prefer life with him rather than without him.
- London. Just hearing about it makes me happy. I literally fell in love with that city and I can't wait to go back someday.
- My kids. In preparation for my absence, I spent some time writing my kids notes to be opened on days while I am gone. If I think about it too much, it nearly kills me to leave them. That is one reason we always take them to Hawaii. I know they get a little nervous when I am gone. I try to pretend it is no big deal, but really, I hate leaving them and it makes me sad too, but I can't let them know that because it would make things worse.
2 comments:
Geeze, would you stop bragging about how good your life is??? :)jk.
Only Monday and Tuesday left before you get to leave for Paris!!!!!!! Lucky! Don't forget your camera :)
My husband is gone a lot for work, and it never really gets easier.
Post a Comment