Thursday, April 14, 2011

Brains!

My boys are some smart little cookies.  Sure they are still boys and can be really annoying and smelly, but they have some good book smarts.  And while their friends have showed a little interest in girls, my boys have remained more interested in ESPN and haven't seemed to notice much about girls, at all.  Except Tyler.

A couple of weeks ago the boys came home from school saying they had seen Tyler with a library book about brains.  They thought it was silly, so I asked Tyler why he picked a book about brains.  He said, "because I like to show the girls because they get grossed out."

And then, just today he told me a secret about a girl in kindergarten and he did not want me to tell his "bruders".  He said I couldn't tell anyone, not even Grandma.  I am not really sure what I am in for with this kid.  Let's hope he learns to use his brain!

No comments: