Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Sister Went to the MTC

Things have changed a lot since I went on a mission, now you just get dropped off at the curb!  So instead of sitting in your church clothes for an hour or so, listening to speakers, and bawling your eyes out, they made it a little better.  We met for breakfast and didn't even have to wear church clothes!  We said our goodbyes in the parking lot and she was off-to the mall, to get a few more things and then to the MTC.  I am jealous of the experiences that await her.  I truly LOVED the MTC.  I loved the spirit, the happiness, the learning, the schedule, the temple across the street, my teachers, my district, etc.  I know she is having a great time and I can't wait to hear about it.  In the meantime my sister said I could blog for her while she is gone!  I am sure she is going to be regretting that.  I am grateful she is serving a mission and for the example she is to my boys.  They love her and will miss her too. 



1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

She is adorable! I am sure she will be awesome.