Kirk and I both celebrated our 36th birthdays this year, we are getting old! I love this picture of Kirk with the boys!
This was my traditional birthday lunch at Cheesecake Factory with my Grandma and niece. I forgot my camera, this is a terrible pictures, but it is all I've got!
I remember my mom always talking about still feeling young inside, even though you age and grow old on the outside. I totally know what she means. I know that I probably seem ancient to some, but I honestly feel like I get better with age. I treasure all of the wonderful experiences I have had up to this point, and look forward to so many more!
My soon to be sister-in-law recently took some family pics for us, these were just a few I had my brother take with my camera, I'm sure the edited ones will be much better!

1 comment:
Such a cute family! You all look so great! your kids are so big and you are adorable!
Post a Comment