Yesterday I was standing in the kitchen talking on the phone with my husband.
And then I threw up right while we were having a conversation.
I am not sick and not pregnant, but boy did it remind me of pregnant days. Nausea would hit me so fast that there were many times I would be in the kitchen and aiming for the sink.
What really happened is I was taking my vitamins. I hate vitamins a lot. I have never been one to take them regularly even though I know they are good for me.
Recently I tried some new vitamins that I really like and actually make me feel good enough that I want to keep taking them. The thing is that I hate swallowing things everyday, but I really am trying.
The vitamin turned sideways in my throat or something and immediately caused me to gag and throw up. Poor Kirk, I'm sure that was the last thing you want to hear on the phone.
Soon we will be heading south for the Thanksgiving...
It will be a much needed break.
I am looking forward to warmth, outdoors, late morning runs, and good scenery.
Last night we went out to run a few errands, it was soooo crowded!
And then I remembered, "Twilight".
The shopping center was swimming with women, teenage girls, and even one lady in her wedding dress.
I have gone to those events in the past and it has been so much fun.
I don't know what happened this year.
Did you see the movie? What did you think?
1 comment:
I remember Thanksgiving last year, so so fun and will always be a memory to me..despite how have things have changed. I am glad I go to experience everything I did while there. :-) Hope you guys have fun.
Post a Comment