Picture credit goes to my sister in law, check out her website here
Today a dear friend of mine puts her oldest son in the MTC and it got me thinking...
I would like to freeze time. I love my little family so much right now. I love that the boys all go to the same school. I love that we just finished up football and we get to reflect on lessons learned and good experiences. I love that because football is over, we get be together again in the evenings. I love that Tyler is the life of our family. He is still young enough to be a silly kid, but old enough to enjoy the big brothers. I love that they all build forts together. I love that David and Jacob's feet are the same in this picture. I love having twins, it really is such an interesting dynamic. I love that Ethan tries so hard to be the best at whatever he does. I love that Kirk is such an affectionate husband. There are a gazillion things that aren't perfect right now, but as far as my little family goes, I am loving it and it feels pretty darn good.
And before I know it, I will be putting 2 sons in the MTC and that might just kill me!
1 comment:
Tis a good looking family, and I love your grey sweater. I laughed really hard when I read about Chelsey's comment during the couples shower! Sounds like it was fun.
Post a Comment