Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween!

No more warm and fuzzy costumes for Halloween in this family, the boys are all growing up!  They had a great time dressing up this year and trick or treating!  Most of them went with their friends, before too long Kirk and I will get to stay home together and they will all be out on their own.  

Tyler was a hippie and really got into.  I got a kick out of seeing him at the parade at school as gave everyone the peace sign.

Ethan was Austin Collie.

Jacob was Napolian Dynamite and David was a hobo




It was a fun Halloween with perfect weather that lasted until today.  Now I am excited to put away the decorations and start thinking Christmas!

2 comments:

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Cute costumes! :-)

Ashley DeMille said...

So Tyler decided not to be a stranger??? That was so funny! The kids are still talking about your place. I'll have to send you the pictures that I have.