Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Snow Baby

This morning we woke up to snow! It is exciting this time of year. It puts me in the mood for Christmas. We made the house smell like Christmas this morning and even listened to Christmas music. It is not even 9 o'clock and my snow baby has been out playing long enough that he is already done. Now it is time for hot chocolate, my favorite!


4 comments:

Amberlin Gefrom said...

I wish I was there!!!!!!

Kaits said...

Oh my! You guys got a lot of snow! We had little on the cars and ground this morning but it melted away and now it's gone. Tyler is so cute in his snow clothes though! :) But I'm glad I'm not the only one already listening to Christmas music and ready for Christmas!

scraphappymama said...

Is it bad of me that the snow doesn't even look fun??!? My kids would differ!! However, I know you are loving this and enjoying the Christmas season!!

J.J. said...

My kids were so excited for the snow, they played out side most of the day, it was very nice for me. I bet your boys love it!