What is Thanksgiving without football? And in our case, Mario Kart. We got rained on for two days and therefore spent some serious time racing with Mario Kart, it was awesome!
BBQ's at the hut. Those were some of my boys favorite parts of the trip!
They couldn't get enough four wheeling!
The dryer broke on our last day there. So we had to hang the clothes out to dry. I love this picture. If I had a backyard with that view and got to hang out my laundry, I might actually like laundry!
Jacob has always had his own sense of style. We couldn't convince him to wear pants with his boots, oh well. I think it is great!
Down by the river. The bridge in the background is one of my favorites!
Tyler and his best friend Reggie, who enjoyed digging holes in the grass.
Kirk and I down by the river.
The end. Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving!
4 comments:
It looks like you had a blast! What beautiful scenery- I would love to hang my laundry out in that view too!
What a perfect place to celebrate Thanksgiving :)
aww looks like you guys had fun! I love that cabin and what a fun way to spend Thanksgiving...seriously Ethan is hilarious!
Hey! I remembered your blog! Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! Thanks for having us over!
amy:)
That looks like a lot of fun! Is that where your grandparents live? Were you in St. George Friday by chance? I swear I saw you and your mom drive by near the In-N-Out Burger.
Post a Comment