You know with everything going on, I didn't get a chance to read this book for book club, but when I looked on the cover on your blog, I realized that I had read it and I loved it! Someone had let me borrow it a long time ago and said I had to read it- it's really good :) I'm glad you guys had a good time and I really missed being there and will definitely hit it next time. I haven't read the middle book, but own the bottom one and love it too :)
haha Lara that movie by Mike is awesome...aww I miss that kid..we definitely had some good late night nacho adventures and such while living with stella! anyways for those cookies i just bought the white chocolate covered oreos and then black and orange coloroed squeeze frosting tubes to do the faces...simple and cute!
2 comments:
You know with everything going on, I didn't get a chance to read this book for book club, but when I looked on the cover on your blog, I realized that I had read it and I loved it! Someone had let me borrow it a long time ago and said I had to read it- it's really good :) I'm glad you guys had a good time and I really missed being there and will definitely hit it next time. I haven't read the middle book, but own the bottom one and love it too :)
haha Lara that movie by Mike is awesome...aww I miss that kid..we definitely had some good late night nacho adventures and such while living with stella! anyways for those cookies i just bought the white chocolate covered oreos and then black and orange coloroed squeeze frosting tubes to do the faces...simple and cute!
Post a Comment