Tyler really got into the decorating this year and kept adding things even after the other boys lost interest and left. He just couldn't remember what it was called. He referred to it as the Ninjabread House and the Cookie Jar House.
Looks like you had fun. Ryan likes to run around saying, "I'm a ginger boy!" We got a christmas card today from cousins on my side and Ryan says, "where's my christmas picture of Tyler and Lara? I need it." So I showed him your blog:)
4 comments:
haha ninja bread house that's awesome!!
I keep seeing gingerbread houses all over the bloggy world, and I haven't made one in so long! It looks like so much fun!
Looks like you had fun. Ryan likes to run around saying, "I'm a ginger boy!" We got a christmas card today from cousins on my side and Ryan says, "where's my christmas picture of Tyler and Lara? I need it." So I showed him your blog:)
If you want to see a gingerbreadhouse (pepparkakshus)from sweden, visit my blog; www.natur-rutan.blogspot.com. Merry Christmas ( God Jul )Malin
Post a Comment