
I (I mean we, my team) got in!* I am not looking forward to training on a treadmill. Oh how I miss the summer already. Although today as I left the gym and nearly froze to death on the way to the car, I was VERY grateful for a hot and sweaty gym where I could run without the cold. Wish me luck! The race isn't until March, but I am going to need all the help I can get for these next few winter weeks and months.
*apparently there are so many people who want to run in Moab, that they have a lottery, and we got in...
7 comments:
Aww man I am super jealous!! Good luck you guys will do great!
How exciting! Good luck!
I thought the lottery didn't have very high odds. What was I thinking? Maybe I should try my luck at Powerball. Just kidding. I am excited and I am very excited that you are healthy and we are able to train together. See you on the treadmill!!
Good for you! I am always impressed by you runners. I am an awesome race cheerleader having had lots of experience. I think I have been a cheerleader at the Moab Half twice now. And although it is HARD work being a cheerleader (being at the finish line at the right time, finding a spot through the crowds of people....especially when short....having that camera ready at just the right moment, etc.) I am always glad that I am not the one running.
YAY!! Good luck with the crazy winter training!! I really need to sign up for my half in February. Hope you have a great Christmas!!
Congrats on getting in! I did this one a few years ago and loved it! Good luck training, treadmill training stinks, but it will be worth it. Thanks for you sweet comments on my blog!
Post a Comment