We were blessed to be able to attend this Christmas performance last night. It was awesome! It is one of our favorite things to do during the Christmas season. My husband even thinks so (so you know it must be good). This year was no exception. My favorite parts (just in case you get to go or see it on tv sometime) were the organ solo and a song called "Friendly Beasts." Go ahead a giggle to yourself. I did. Especially when the choir sang animal noises in the background. But it was a beautiful song. And I always LOVE anything Mack Wilberg arranges. It was a great evening. The only thing that could have made it better is parking. No one likes to park in Bountiful when attending things down town. Why can't they hurry and get that done? Oh and they also had all these bell choirs from different high schools. We were watching closely and I don't think all of the bells made sound. Maybe they weren't even high school kids. Maybe they just hired some stand ins....
Friday, December 12, 2008
MoTab Christmas
We were blessed to be able to attend this Christmas performance last night. It was awesome! It is one of our favorite things to do during the Christmas season. My husband even thinks so (so you know it must be good). This year was no exception. My favorite parts (just in case you get to go or see it on tv sometime) were the organ solo and a song called "Friendly Beasts." Go ahead a giggle to yourself. I did. Especially when the choir sang animal noises in the background. But it was a beautiful song. And I always LOVE anything Mack Wilberg arranges. It was a great evening. The only thing that could have made it better is parking. No one likes to park in Bountiful when attending things down town. Why can't they hurry and get that done? Oh and they also had all these bell choirs from different high schools. We were watching closely and I don't think all of the bells made sound. Maybe they weren't even high school kids. Maybe they just hired some stand ins....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
aww I have gone to the last two performances and love them! Hey so for next year I will talk to Paul..not quite sure as to what type of hook ups we can get for sea world..but definitely we have hook ups for the san diego zoo or wild animal park. Also I could hook you up in any Marriott hotels if you wanted..Just let me know!(assuming that I am still working at it! ;-)
I have a Garth Brooks Christmas CD that has "The Friendly Beasts" song on it and it has always been one of my favorites.
I totally agree with you about parking downtown. Our company Christmas party is downtown at the Little America ever year and it always happens to fall on the same night as the MoTab concert. Last year there was also a Jazz game on the same night. I think that is the only time all year I go downtown.
Post a Comment