

These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned! When shopping for shoes, comfort is right up there with appearance for me. I don't buy anything that isn't comfortable. I love Born shoes for this reason, but I am telling you, these are awesome! They are called Nurture and I totally recommend them. I got the ones with the strap for Christmas and wear them all the time with jeans. I recently picked up the black ones. I was debating between the black ones I got and a pair of flats. Although the flats were super cute, the heels were actually MORE comfortable. They are unbelievable. I have a bunch of new favorite things, maybe I will have to do a whole other post...
7 comments:
I LOVE the brown ones! Where can you get them? I've been wanting something cute to wear with my jeans. What kind of a sock do you wear with them?
I just bought some Nurture shoes at Dillards. I picked them out because I thought they were dang cute but after I tried them on I was amazed at how comfortable they were. I haven't worn them yet because my feet are pretty swollen, but after baby I'm excited to wear them! They are the only comfortable heels I've tried too.
Oh! Those are cute! I have never been much of a shoe lover, but as of late I have started liking them more and more!
I love both of those!
Laura,
Hi there how are you. Those are such cute shoes. Where do I find them. I hate high heeled shoes that I can't wear because they are so uncomfotable. Let me know where you got them and how much thay are. Hope your doing good, it was fun to talk to you the other day. Take Care and lets do lunch soon.
Melanie
I love your brown shoes the most they are so cute! I didn't realize you were doing yoga until I just read your blog. I just posted a big blog on yoga. Yoga is my new love! I don't have all the moves down but it just makes me feel so good when I am done. I hope things are going better for you.
Hi! I was just on another blog that you commented on, and since you share my name I had to come by and say hey.
And holy cow those shoes are adorable! You say they are from Born? Going to google right now....
Love those brown shoes. YOu are so good at blogging. Wanna post some for me?!?!
Post a Comment